Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lots of changes.....

Well, Lets just face it I dont blog well! But here I am once again trying to keep up. Lets see where to start...... David graduates this weekend, can I just say I am blessed and I am soo proud of him. Now, I know I do not have a degree right now but in time, God's time, I will. Right now I am just enjoying being a mom to noah and whatever kids we have in the future!!!! Also, we are MOVING! and this will take place in t-minus 4 days. I am thrilled! We will be moving to houston. After saturday, the job search begins. Please pray we will find the church God wants us at and that Davids job search will go smoothly. Anyway, Noah is going on 14 months. oh my goodness!! The baby is not a baby anymore. He is such a little boy who loves to play trucks and make driving noises, and play with animals, and in the mud! So, I know this a pretty boring blog but i felt like updating everyone on what our family will be up to over the next few days!!!! I love my baby and husband!

No comments: