Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday craziness


As of this moment, it is 10:30 pm and my son is still up talking at the top of his lungs, david is working and i am blogging. As you can tell we are not on any agenda this evening. I have realized that I am pretty much terrible at keeping up with my blog, but ya know I will try hard to make it under a month before I post again, but seeing as the title of the blog is not very promising. we leave in a week to make a mad dash to see family all over the place. We start off in midland, then down to houston, then I am leaving my baby for the very first time with my mom over night and me and david are goign with my grandparents on a little mini over night vacation, then we are headed to san antonio to see daivds grandparents and then back home by the 1st for david to go back to work. Craziness i tell you!! So, thats it!!!

A few updates:

* David is now a manager at hastings which is awesome!!

* my not so little baby will be 9 months old next week!!!

* David took his last final on thursday and is scheduled to take his teaching test in January!

*and honestly I have no news for myself!!!!

Well, I think noah may just want to go to bed!!! tty soon I promise!

1 comment:

mari said...

"Craziness, I tell you!"

Haha, I like that.