Sunday, April 5, 2009

I tried coming up with something better than bullets....

I know i know its been a really long time since i have posted but to be real honest..... nobody reads this but my mom lol. oh well.... so here we go with my bullets
* Noah got turned one!!!! Oh my. where does time go!

*Noah got tubes.... praise Jesus it went well

* I am trying real hard to live in the present even though I want so much to be in the future...

* we have some really exciting stuff happening soon

* david graduates i may !!! yay!

* we got to isreal in may!

* We are moving to another city....!!!!!!!

* We are trying a new church next week... we have been going to one, but got invited by some old friends back theirs. we figure we would give it a whirl since we really are pretty comfortable with them and feel pretty welcomed, hmm so we will see.

* and........ I have started selling baby wipe cases. they are pretty popular, and Im really enjoying having a little extra.

* I think this is enough bullets


im thinking i may cancel this thing, I havent decided yet, im not very good at it.

4 comments:

mari said...

dude - I told you on Friday that I read your blog all the time!

Also, I found one of Noah's socks at Grandpa and Nana's.
: )

La said...

You shouldn't quit. I don't even know you and I read your blog! =) You're on Seph's blog roll so I think a number of people probably read. BUT, even if they don't, you'll be glad one day that you kept it up just for yourself. Treat it as a journal for and picture album for your kids to see later. My 8, 5, and 2 year olds LOVE to go back to old posts on my blog.

Btw, we've done that work and school at the same time thing and you're right - it's stinkin' hard! Hope it gets easier soon for you.....

Sarah P. Henry said...

i'm reading!

Mrs. Murphy said...

i read your blog too!! i like to see what's going on!!