Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busy busy busy wth crazy unexpected stuff


ok, so there has been alot that has happend since i got back from houston. I had a wonderful visit in houston, it was great seeing those great folks i call family and it was just refreshing, but i loved coming home to my husband who of course was still working and going to school like a crazy person. He was feeling much much better wheni returned which was really great, but the from the time i landed till now and into this summer it is going to be crazy.

1. Noah is turning onen on the 22nd. ahhhh cant believe it. i will be mailing out invites this week but the funny thing is that the invitations are completely wrong on the time and place lol. They are too cute not to send out and they cost money but i will be contacting you with a different park and time if you recieved an invite. My bad, I have never planned a birthday before so i was unaware of the concept of reserving a space. We have family starting to come in on thursday the 19th so im super siked.


2. My poor noah is getting tubes. yes he is having surgery and i hate it. I know its not a huge thing but still my baby is going under and going to be putting his little life in the hands of someone other than me and my husband. He will be getting them on the 30th. please pray it goes well.


3. We are about to start looking for jobs for david. He is getting close and its time. We have decided that we are going to look into buying a house. im super excited becasue thats like dream of mine to have my own house to do whatever with and decorate how i see fit and not worry if my landlord will keep money for it. BUt yeah so we are looking for houses and will be moving to the houston area around summer time.


4. My husband and I are going isreal may 30- june 15th i think are the dates. although i am excited it kind of freaks me out being in another country number one away from my baby. He will be staying with my mom being spoiled for two whole weeks. I need to get on memorizing the "sermon on the mount". I am horrible at memorizing but im trying.


5. we are going to midland this weekend and the weekend after noahs party for davids dad becoming an elder so that should be fun.


so these arent order or occurrence but it gives you an idea of how kind of crazy things are here. pray for my baby and for our transition to being grown ups :)!

No comments: