Saturday, February 21, 2009

houston bound....

The past two days I have had a very sick feverish husband. I have been trying to nurse him back to health but lately i cant do anything he just wants to sleep. I feel sooooo bad for him. I wish i could be sick for him. On another note, noah and i have been really bored. I have all the dishes done, all the laundry done, the house is clean, and so we have just been hanging out. well we went on two walks today, we ate at subway, we played outside, read every book, watche dbaby einstein like 12 times, and then ate yogurt like it was water. so needless to say we are BORED! so my loving husband said to go to houston. He was like you will have fun there for a week. He has too work and school so much right now that it wont be much of a change. So anyway we are leaving for houston tomorrow on a plane. i kind of feel bad for leaving as a wife but he encouraged it and so i fugre it will be ok. i will miss him like crazy. i hope you get better fast babe!!!!!! houston bound....

1 comment:

Meet The Sbrusch Family said...

and dinner with the girls!! YEAH!!!