Saturday, August 23, 2008

Leaving my baby

Ok, so my baby is five months old and David and I have only been on like one or two dates when my mom has watched him. So, I decided we really needed to go on a date and leave noah with a sitter because I think it is really important for us to be able to go out just the two of us! sooooo..... my friend sheena is coming to watch my baby boy! I know sheena will take such good care of him, I just have a so many emotions. ok, so your prollly thinking this crazy mother is this stressed about leaving her baby, but I have never left him with anyone but david and my mom. I guess I just hope he acts good, so sheena will want to do it again. :) Anyway, I know she will take such good careof him. I think im going to nap him later in the day tommorow so that when she gets here he will be happy. He tends to be alittle more fussy in the evening because of getting tired and ready for bed. But, I can do this! I know me and david will have alot of fun, and I am going to let myself relax and just be with my hunny!!!!! I love my baby, and I know he will be taken care of. I think I might have a talk with him tonight though about how to treat his babysitter and manners! :) oh goodness, I am such a first time mom!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

You are a good mommy. I would be worried if you weren't concerned about leaving him. He will be great. I agree that mommy and daddy need some time also because one day, believe it or not, Noah will grow up and leave home. The best thing parents can do for their kids is love each other. Have fun on your date.

JessicaLYNN said...

Im proud of you!! One step up!

mwaterwall said...

I am proud of you, it sounds like we both took big steps with our kids this weekend! We both left our sons!! Motherhood, what an adventure!! Love you and think you are the best mommy ever! You must have had a good teacher, just kidding!!