Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crazy months ahead

Man, life has been crazy. I have not been able to blog just because we have really had quite a bit going on. Last weekend, david went to the ranch with brandon and zach (a friend from chapter one bible study). Mari and I went to midland because for a weekend we would be singel mothers. let's just say we love our husbands so much and are so blessed to have them be the fathers of our children. We also decided single motherhood was not for us! anyways neither one of us wanted to be alone over night for a weekend, so we packed up! anyways since then we have just been getting things back in order. Nothing exciting, just laundry and cleaning mainly! I have officially gone through my house and just thrown things out and gotten things the way i want them. soooooo....... next month I turn 22 and so that is way exciting i guess :/ lol and in october noah and I are going to get go houston for a week, and then november we have thanksgiving in midland and december is christmas in houston. Something tells me its going to go so fast, and honestly seeing my little boy grow up so quickly has really made me just want to treasure every moment I have with him. I cannot believe he is going to be 5 months old next week! i cannot believe it! Anyway, lots coming up so just thought I would post a brief version of that!!!

No comments: