Monday, August 25, 2008

Sucess!!!!

So, I did it! Not only did I leave my baby last night I even put him in the church nursery for the sermon. He loves the music, so I let him stay in there for that and then we took him to the nursery. When david went to get him, he was on the floor playing and having fun with other babies. Then, last night I left my boy with sheena, and they did great. He was happy with them, and didnt give them any trouble. It was sooooo nice to get away with just me and david. I love noah so much, but I realized how much I love spending time with my hubby. We laughed and alot and made fun of eachother. We actually kinda flirted alittle :)!!! oh goodness, but anyway NOah did great and I am glad to know I can leave my baby and he will be taken care of. So, all that to say we had sucess!!!

4 comments:

mari said...

Flirting? Oh my...

mwaterwall said...

Yeah, what's flirting?

JessicaLYNN said...

lol oh my I love your moms comment.. I miss you.. this post made me laugh a lot!

Meet The Sbrusch Family said...

Hey girl! I got your message and wanted to reply...I am not sure this is the best way but...it will work! I am so thrilled to know 1. that I have more than 2 readers! and 2. that I could help you guys out! ANYTIME you need to vent or have ANY ? feel free to call! 281-787-6116...I can listen. believe me, life is NOT all peaches and cream! Just remember to follow Jesus, allow him in your heart and listen to what your heart tells you...us women have a keen connection with that organ don't you think!?! LOL.
When are you in town? get your baby, your mom and lets do lunch!!