Wednesday, November 12, 2008

absolute awestruck!

So, I know I serve big God. Let me change that HUGE God, but I love the moments in our walk when you feel like there may be no road out and you are able to completely surrender that area over to Him. Money is an area that I have such a hard time giving over to God. I feel like I have to have control over it because it's so important in these days of living. Well, I WAS WRONG. yeah i was wrong big time. I learned very quickly that with my strength alone I could not over come the worries of finances. I would not be able to pay bills no matter how hard I or David worked. I knew things were not looking very good, but I didnt panic. I actually did not panic. I went to the father and I decided along with david, that we would completely surrender everything. We didnt know what the future held with money, we just knew we had done everything we could have and we were working towards a goal of serving God and letting everything else come accordingly. Well, let's just say God blessed our socks off. What an amazing day it was today when a dear friend that hasn't even known us for very long at all decided that he would listen to voice of the Lord and follow it and obey it. In turn, that completely knocked us off our feet. God is so faithful to us. I just cannot believe how much He loves us and loves taking care of us. I just can imagine his face when we realized that we served such a big God who loves us so much and will always provide for us if only we would stop for just a second and ask him to be our everything. I am just completely in awe, and I know I have learned that I dont need someone to bless us for me to realize how good God is. Because He just is. Even when things dont look up He is good. He is good all the time! Thank you God for loving me and taking care of me!!!

4 comments:

mari said...

What happened?!?

mwaterwall said...

That is what God is all about! Blessing His children!! But we do have to allow Him the opportunity to do so and it sounds like to me you and David allowed Him to and SO He did!! That is awesome and I am grateful that you and David are God's children!!! I couldn't ask for anything more!! Love you!!!

mwaterwall said...

Oh by the way, see ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

I real sign of spiritual maturity is when you learn to trust God when what you really want to do is run away from the problem. The more you trust him, the more he provides. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!