Saturday, November 1, 2008

Horrible at blogging.... moved..... halloween.... mom coming!




So, the title about sums it up, but I guess I can go into detail. Well, it has been over a month since I last posted. yeah that's horrible, but I do have good excuses for at least the last week. I am going to try my very best to work on posting a blog once at least every 2 days or so. That will be leaps and bounds better than what I have been doing. Ok, so an update:::
1. We moved. I did blog about this last, and we did it. We moved into our super old way cheaper home. Thats ok though when we got all of our stuff in here, it wasnt so bad and we are beginning to settle down. I gave myself a week to unload boxes and hang decor, and I have to say I almost made that deadline.So thats that.

2. Noah!! SOooooo big! MY little guy is just amazing me. He turned 7 months on October 22nd. He sits up and is so close to crawling its not even funny. HE can self feed himself the little gerber puffs. He has a ton of personality. His favorite word is mama. He is so sweet and loves to cuddle. It has taken him awhile and he is still adjusting to his new room so nights have not been the best but we are getting better.
3. Halloween was pretty nice. Not cool cause david had his first night of work so, I was pretty lonely but noah had lots of fun as a teddy bear.
4. God answered our prayers and my husband now has a job!!!! yay Praise God!
5. My mom is coming in two weeks, and I am super excited. I really think it will be fun to spend some time with her. She is coming by herself. No babies, no little people, just her. Thats awesome! I am glad her and noah will get such good time together and I am just glad I will have her to keep me company that week.
6. David is getting a root canal in two weeks, along with lots lots lots of other work done after that. so that is no fun.
7. I am praying fervently that God would bring some really godly couples that we can hang out with and fellowship with. David has got a group full of guys that are just awesome in his small groups and there are some girls that I am friends with, but there really arent very many couples we hang out with very much, so that is a prayer of mine also.
Anyway, I am putting pictures of noah on halloween so you see how cute he was!!!... BUt there is your update!! I will blog again sooner than last time I promise!!!



1 comment:

mwaterwall said...

Noah, if you get any cuter I am going to have to come kiss you. In fact, in two weeks you will have more kisses from Mimi than you will know what to do with !!! I cannot wait to come spend one on one time with you!!! You are a special little person to me, don't you ever forget that!!!