Wednesday, November 5, 2008

baby update

Noah is doing so much better. His fever is gone, but he has a really bad rash on his body due to the virus. I guess it is just his body's way of getting rid of it. So, that is good, but the nights are kind of ridiculous at this point. FOr three days we did nothing but hold him and sleep with him and so on, so now he thinks that is how it always is. So, anyway the important thing is we are better and getting back into the swing of things. Today was productive for me.I did the mountain of laundryI have been putting off for like 3 weeks seriously. I cleaned the whole house. I did the heaping pile of dishes which I hate with a passion. So there ya go, my productive day!!! Tommorrow is pretty uneventful, but david does have to work form like 8- 1:30 ish and that does not sound fun to me. I really like him here at night, but it looks like Ill be riding the night alone. So if ya think of me, call me or soemthing to keep me awake while I am waiting for him to get home!until next time!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad he is feeling better. I hope you are getting your rest as well. You are both very precious to me. I'm so very thankful that God blessed our family with you, Ash...and Noah is an added bonus. Give him a kiss and a hug from Yaya. I'm jealous of Mimi. I guess I'll have to do my spoiling at Thanksgiving. Love you bunches.

mari said...

Tomorrow night - I'm there. I would hate to be alone at night too!

mwaterwall said...

I am glad Noah is better also. Now reality tends to hit you in the face. But it does sound like you got alot done, playing catch up is always so fun!!!!! Love you guys!! Your great parents!!