Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my soo soo sick baby boy!

Well, saturday my sweet baby woke up burning up and sure enough the next day he was running 102 fever. Man let me telll you, there were many tears shed these past few days. It is absolutely horrible seeing your precious baby totally not himself, lethargic and just wanting to lay on your chest and sleep. We took him to the doctor and he has a virus. Yuck! That bad part is there is nothing they can do. Viral things have to just run their course could take 24 hours- 7 days. Well today he woke up a little happier but almost threw up at the thought of eating his cereal. SO, I think he is still alittle weak, but he has had motrin in hius system which is good and that has kept the fever down. Today I am going to see how long he can go withouth spiking a fever again before I give him medicine. TO anyone who knows noah and the immense amount of personality he has, I think you would feel sorry for him. I think for a first time mom it is that much scarrier and sad because he has never been sick not once till now. I guess this is all just part of being a mommy. I will keep you updated. I will not let this stop me from voting I tell you. Noah and I are meeting david at 1:45 p.m. to vote!! Hooray. Well until next time..... pray for my baby!

1 comment:

mwaterwall said...

Being sick is NO fun, huh buddy? Mimi is very sorry and I love you to peices and I just know that you will be feeling better soon!!! I will see you in 10 days!!! kisses!!!!!!!!!