Sunday, January 11, 2009

blogging had taken a back seat to a sick family!

Well, it has been crazy!!! here is a little update of the last three weeks! We spent christmas in houston which was amazing and wonderful as it always is, but christmas eve I pretty much spent it over a toilet throwing up!!! Then that whole bug traveled throughout the entire family, mind you I have five siblings! Then I get this horrible cold, and that begins to travel. At the end of our stay David gets what I think was a minor case of the flu so we decided not to ride home with him, but he had to be home for work. So me and noah were in houston till who knew when. I finally booked a flight home last monday because I was ready to be home. Not to mention I had a sick baby because noah then caught the horrible congestion and cold. We finally get home and I take noah to the doctor and he has two bad ear infections. Four days later, he has developed thrush due to the antibiotics. Oh my goodness!!!! So thats it right there in a nut shell. That was our christmas, and now we are still recovering two weeks later! so I think we may have it under control because we are down to just noah have minro ear infections almost gone and some thrush that is already going away. Now sickness please stay away! So this is why I have not blogged! BUt pictures of christmas and all that goodness will come soon, but for now we are just gearing up for another semester then graduation for my hunny!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Is this what they call the joys of motherhood? Sandi said Callie used to get thrush. The doctor gave them the purple medicine and said to feed her yogurt with active cultures. Hope you guys get healthy soon. love ya bunches, mom

mari said...

You know, one at a time, they don't sound so bad. But when you list them out like that, it sounds horrible! :) I'm glad you guys are better now.