Saturday, January 31, 2009

Noah's 1st haircut!




BEFORE
AFTER
Today was a very big day. Noah went and got his crazy hair cut. It was bittersweet for me. I know he needed it oh so badly, but I was sad to see his little baby hair cut off. He did sooo good. He just sat there and watched her do it in the mirror and was loving his new hair cut. They gave us a super cute certificate and a bag for his little hair and then we got a really cute picture of him and his hairdresser. He is still my baby boy but he looks just so much like a big boy now! Here are some before and after pictures of Noah. I only have a couple of pictures of the after, but i will continue taking. I have probably a hundred of him actually getting his haircut. His daddy could not put the camera down.

1 comment:

mari said...

haha. Ok, so I was skimming, and I thought it said something about getting his "body hair" cut. It really said "baby hair," but I read it too fast.

:)