Wednesday, January 28, 2009

update all sorts

It's been almost a week and I thought it might be time to just update everyone....

My brother..... He is doing better i think. He has gone back to school but has no car and is waiting to retrieve the things from his truck once the investigation is over. should be next week sometime. We found out through a friend who played at the man's funeral who died that the funeral was so touching. She told us that the wife called the pastor that morning and told him that her and her family were going to be ok but she was really worried about a 19 year old boy having to deal with this. She went on to have a moment of silence and prayer on my brother's behalf. Man, makes me cry because they do not know my brother but they have so much compassion for someone they never have even met in the midst of all this. I believe this gave kyl some comfort.


Noah.... is finally better! Oh thank you. he is just a little conjested but things have healed up and we are good. HE is ten months now. oh man. He now says hello, mama, dada, uh oh, and waves byebye. he nods no! he wont nod yes!he is standing so well and we have had many steps taken we are just working on the confidence. he dances and sings so well :)

David... started student teaching and works a job so he is gone pretty much everyday form7 to 4 and then leaves at 7 for work until 1 am. we hardly get to see eachother and it gets pretty lonely cause he is pretty much the only person keeping me company so its been hard on me and noah without him, but man in may he is done and that is soo worth it!

Me..... im doing good. in the midst of just chaos these past few weeks, i have learned to be content. God is teaching me a whole lot of things right now because I have made more time for him. just me and him and i feel satisfied. life is good though.

Well, i have a baby at my feet ready for a nap so i will go but for anyone who reads this there is a short update on our family.

2 comments:

mari said...

I'm so glad to hear about that family and their concern for Kyl.

Call me sometime when you're bored!

marme said...

What a comfort to know someone in their grief can be so compassionate towards another.

I am praying for your brother and the man's family.