Monday, February 9, 2009

his smile

Noah's smile! There is just nothing like it. I was washing dishes today in the kitched and noah was in the living room just playing and watching his movie. I turned around and he was just watching me from the other room and he gave me just a priceless smile. One that you could just swear if they could talk they would say, "I love you and I am glad your my mom." It was just such a great feeling seeing that today. It was something that he knew i needed and it made my day so much brighter and blessed. I love my little guy, ya know. now that he is older I sometimes get into such a routine that i forget to just sit and marvel at his beautiful smile!!!!!! Mommy loves you baby boy!

1 comment:

mwaterwall said...

I know how much you love him, I love him that much too!! He is a very special little boy!!