Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can I just complain alittle?

Do you ever have those days where you feel you might just have hit your absolute limit? well ok so this really will just be me complaining but i really just have to let it all out. so feel completely free to stop reading NOW... :) well, my noah is sick again mind you he just got done being sick like a week ago from being sick for three weeks and now we are back on meds with two ear infections. Thats complaint number one. Number two: im so tirfed of having no friends here in san angelo, plain and simple I have tried but I just am not sure where God would have me "fit in" if you will. So today i was tired of being home and alone so i packed noah up and we went out for a picnic at the park and it was nice, I was still by myself but something was nice about just getting out. # 3: I miss my husband terribly. He student teaches from like 7 am- 4 pmm and then works 7 pm till 12 am. I am so proud of him and i know he is making things in the long run or short run actually, come may, alot easier on all of us, its still just hard. So those are my complaints. sorry bout all this but ya know i already feel better and i think im ok! :) please excuse my bad attitude, things will get better sooner or later i know it!

No comments: