Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sleepless nights seem to lead to sleepless days


Well, last night seemed to be the longest night of my life. Now I think my baby is actually teething. Last night the child could not get comfortable and was up every 30 minutes wanting to just be held and comforted. Now, I love my baby and I love to hold my baby, BUT, I like to get sleep too. Anyway, we made it throught the night and i was ok with it because very rarely does noah ever have a bad night. In my head, I kept thinking well he should have some really good naps today. WRONG. He has been restless all day and not napped not even once. So, now it is 6: 20 p.m. and he has been down for hmmm like 45 minutes. I am just hoping it doesnt mess up his night time sleeping again tonight since his nap is so late. This is mainly just my ramblings, but I will say that he is so sweet and such a good baby and I may get frustrated with him not sleeping, but the minute he smiles at me, I wish that moment stood still. One of my favorite times in the day is first thing in the morning when I hear Noah talking over the monitor, and I walk in and say good morning and he starts kicking his feet and reaching up and smiling. One sleepless night every once in awhile, I guess I can say is way way way worth seeing that sweet baby face in the morning. I love him!

2 comments:

mari said...

Aww what a sweet boy! Such a cute pic too. Umm, yeah, if Noah is teething we might as well just start telling people he's 6 months old and Brylie is 4 months...

JessicaLYNN said...

Bet you miss naps.. and cuddling..