Friday, July 11, 2008

Milstone met!

As a new mom I am constantly watching Noah and waiting for him to do something new, or to meet some new milestone in his short little life. Well, today he just kept "wowing" me. While washing my face this morning, I had put him on a blanket on his belly. He played for awhile and then before I knew it he rolled over! Oh my goodness! Now I know it's easier to roll from belly to back, but as a mom your still so proud. I just think it's so funny how excited moms get when their baby does something new because we see it as this huge accomplishment and they just look up at you with this big smile probably thinking, "oka, what did i just do." I love it. Anyway, my husband is home! yay! Thats always a good start to the weekend.

2 comments:

mari said...

You're right...
We think our babies are so special, but every kid in the world does the exact same thing.
Nah...our babies ARE special! : )
By the way, I need to catch a ride to the wedding with you guys tomorrow. Brandon came back with me b/c all the groomsmen were going to go out drinkin tonight and he wasn't too much in favor of all that mess. So, anyway, he's driving out tomorrow at 2...so can I ride witchu?

mwaterwall said...

I am so proud of Noah! Rolling over is a big deal. It's the first step to entering the "big boy" life!! I can not wait to get there. I will be there in a little over a week. The thought of spending a whole week with my Noah makes me very happy!!