Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is all so new!

So, here I am on this blog. Quite honestly, I have no idea what I am doing, but I love the thought of sharing things with people what is going on my life. My sister-in-law, Mari, told me about this site, and helped me get signed in. I can already tell that this is going to be a dagerously addictive place to be. I am so new at this, so my writing seems somewhat awekward, but I will get the hang of it. Noah is sound asleep right now, which is what I should be doing, but sometimes I feel this is really the only time in the day I have to do things I want to do on my own. I know this is not an exciting first message, but I am proud of it because it is my very first one! Good Night everyone, I am off to bed!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blog world! It is somewhat addicting!