Thursday, July 10, 2008

some spare time

I guess I never realized how nice just a few moments of spare time is. Noah usually naps in the afternoon anywhere from like 2-4 or 5. During this time I could be cleaning, doing laundry, or whatever needs to be done, but instead I sit on this thing and blog or check out things on the internet. Spare time is nice and I really love the fact that Noah takes this nap in the afternoon, I just sometimes think I should be doing the things that need to get done. On the other hand, I sure do like just being alone and doing whatever :). I still dont have this blog thing down, but when i figure it out I will add pictures and things. Anyway, this weekend we have a wedding and thats about it, pretty uneventful. It's okay though, it will be nice not having a jam packed schedule. I am starting to ramble, but again I have some spare time so, why not?

2 comments:

mari said...

Again...I'm jealous.

mwaterwall said...

Have you asked yourself yet,"what in the world did I do with my time before Noah?" Welcome to mommyhood!! I love that we share this common ground. I still have one up on you though, being a "Mimi". Nothing compares! I love my Noah David Briley!! I still love you and David too, don't worry~